Need a top up of fructose?
- Ingredients & Nutritionals
- Processing & Shipping
FrutoseIngredients: Sugar 75%, (Fructose, Glucose, Reducing Sugar), Water 25%
|Average Quantity Per Serving||Average Quantity Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ)||261.8 kJ||1309 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0 g||0 g|
|Fat (g)||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||15.4 g||77 g|
|Sugars (g)||15 g||75 g|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg||0 mg|
Please allow 1-4 business days to process and pack your order. For delivery lead times, please see Delivery & Returns.
Local pickup available from 8, 28 Enterprise Drive, Rowville VIC 3178 from Monday- Friday, 10 am - 3 pm
FREE Australian Shipping for all orders over AUD$75
FREE International Shipping for all orders over USD$150, CAD$185, NZD $160, SGD$199.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Amy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoSweeten Any Drink
The fructose is so easy to add to any drink. It blends well leaving no grit like sugar would. It doesn’t take much either so the bottles last a long time for me. Everything I’ve ordered has been fantastic.
- Deborah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHelps add that little extra sweetness
I found the fructose helpful to add extra sweetness when I accidentally view my tea too strong. I have already ordered another tub.
- Tanya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice flavour
I added a small amount of fructose when I first purchased my bubble tea, but find at this stage I find my bubble tea sweet enough without using fructose with the flavours of the fruit syrup I have purchased so far.
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFructose syrup
The fructose syrup is so good! So easy to use. I added a bit too much the first time I used to though, so my advice is taste as you go.
- Cruz G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview
It is perfect for that little bit of sweetness.