Butterfly Pea Flower 40g
Butterfly Pea Flower 40g
- About The Product
- Ingredients & Nutritionals
- Processing & Shipping
What Is Butterfly Pea Tea/Blue Tea?
Butterfly pea flower tea or blue tea, is a caffeine-free herbal concoction, made by seeping dried leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant. The flower is commonly used in cooking, baking and drinks and as a natural food colouring. It is deemed magical as it is not only good for you but has a vibrant blue colour that turns pink/purple with a squeeze of a lemon/lime.
- Loaded with antioxidants – that helps boost circulation and collagen production and prevent premature ageing.
- Enhances mood- reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances immune system and memory
- Great for hair and skin health- keeps skin glowing and promotes hair growth
- Healthy detox for the body
How to brew Butterfly Pea Flower/Blue Tea:
Click here for butterfly pea flower tea recipe
- Add lemon/lime or any acid and watch it turn purple/pink!
- Take your fruit/milk tea up a notch by adding this magical colour transformation tea- we would love to see what you come up with so post a photo on our Facebook group, Bubble Tea Communitea or tag us in any of your social media posts!
Ingredients : 100% Butterfly Pea Flower (Dried)
Please allow 1-4 business days to process and pack your order. For delivery lead times, please see Delivery & Returns.
Local pickup available from 8, 28 Enterprise Drive, Rowville VIC 3178 from Monday- Friday, 10 am - 3 pm
FREE Australian Shipping for all orders over AUD$75
FREE International Shipping for all orders over USD$150, CAD$185, NZD $160, SGD$199.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
- Kylie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoButterfly pea flower
This product is so beautiful and it makes the most amazing coloured drinks as well as having many health benefits. Super happy with this product and delivery was fast. Thank you!TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of useRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Sarah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productChoose options below First Time Drinking Bubble TeaHow old are you? 25-34What is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Love itTasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of useRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Tanya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productChoose options below First Time Drinking Bubble Tea, Bubble Tea Obsessed (daily)How old are you? 55-64What is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUse this as my bubble tea base
I use this as the base for most of my bubble teas. I love the colour and enjoy chewing the flowers along with the popping Pearl's to add a different texture. I'm now obsessed with bubble tea and drink 1 or 2 of the glass reusable cups from cup 49 every dayTasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of useRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Nikkita D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful
Love the colour tasteQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Felicia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productChoose options below First Time Drinking Bubble TeaWhat is your gender? Prefer not to sayRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThis stuff is amazing
Quick delivery, and this tea is great. I love the colour.TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of useRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5